Aloe Vera


This is the first Action project for the winter term electives, Biomimicry. In the first unit, we learned about nature and how the Fibonacci sequence is involved in nature. This AP1 is a design something that solves a problem by using plant. By using the Aloe Vera plant I was able to incorporate a principle that I got from the aloe plant. One of the hardest parts of this AP1 was to find ideas. I talked with friends and my instructor AMD on my ideas and narrowed it down to my dog bowl. I thought I put a lot of effort in my drawings. Drawings are definitely not a strength for me. I practiced drawing the plants, so that I can draw the aloe vera plant and idea perfectly. This is my project, go check it out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Need A Doctor

Stopping HIV and AIDS

Climate in Budapest