Fencing

I have been fencing for eight and a half years. I have fallen in love this the sport, and it holds a future for me. I started out by not being one of the top kids in the state and country, but I really wanted to do well and I had the drive. I worked for a long time to improve and get better and I finally reached my goal. I was one of the kids who was recognized the moment you walked through the doors. I was that kid that everyone said, “I have to fence Paul!! I’m dead”. I took that motivation to heart, and gave it my all. In the eight and a half years of fencing I have worked hard and set myself up for a future competing in college. I think with what I have concoured in fencing that it helped me realize that “I can do anything”. I embraced this mentality and wrote this quote on my shoes, and anytime I think I can’t do something I look at my shoes and remember, “I can do anything”. I chose to use the fencing hours that I put in every week for my gym credits for school. I recorded over three hundred hours of time, just from the start of October. Fencing is one of the biggest parts of my life, besides school.

(K.DAO, Fencing, April 11, 2015)
(K.DAO, Fencing, April 11, 2015)









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Need A Doctor

Stopping HIV and AIDS

Climate in Budapest