Ibuprofen

For this unit, Treatment, in our STEAM class Cure, we studied different ways we can treat illnesses. The specifics of the unit was the difference between a medicine and a drug. We learned about over-the-counter drugs, treatments, prescription drugs, and last but not least natural remedies. I really enjoyed learning these types of different ways you can cure the human body. As an athlete, it is essential to take care of your body. We also learned a lot about what the FDA requires on packaging for medicines. For the this Action Project, we were to choose an illness or symptom and identify three ways to cure or prevent it. To make the project come alive, we made our own medicine box. On the box, we were instructed to label the three cures or preventives we had found. The last three sides were filled with our graph and our (works cited) “ingredients.” I struggled with finding putting the box together. Although I am good at assembling things, I struggled with being exact for my box. I was able to overcome my struggle by asking for lots of help from other students. I hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Need A Doctor

Stopping HIV and AIDS

Climate in Budapest